How do I clean my Clove shoes?Updated 3 months ago
These shoes aren’t afraid of a little fluid. Or a lot. When you’re on the go, wipe them down quickly with a damp cloth or wet wipe and move on to patient care.
Ready for a deeper clean?
- Loosen surface dirt using a wet cloth or old toothbrush.
- Mix up a warm water and liquid hand soap solution.
- Using an old cloth or toothbrush, apply the soapy mix to the outside and soles of your sneakers.
- Brush or wipe away dirt and gross stuff.
- Air dry the shoes for an hour or until completely dry.
To keep your feet fresh, we also recommend occasionally machine washing your insoles on cold, and then leaving them out to air dry! However, we do not recommend machine washing or drying your shoes.
Was this article helpful?